Who doesn’t need more time in their lives? Use this Time Management PLR pack to achieve just this. This package contains 5 articles that cover the basics of time management including real time and clock time.
Here’s the titles of the 5 Articles:
- Time Management Tips to Make You More Productive – Words 489
- Becoming a Master at Time Management – Words 500
- Increase Your Time Management Productivity – Words 550
- Your Mindset and Time Management Skills – Words 525
- Why Are We So Poor At Time Management? – Words 577
This is what you could do with the articles:
- Create blog posts out of the articles
- Break them up and use as blog posts or email messages
- Use the content to share on your social sites
- Take the slides and MP3 recording and create a video
- Turn the slides into a PDF file and share with your readers – example included
- Record all of the articles and add as a bonus
- Share the slides on document sharing sites
Your Content Includes:
Why Are We So Poor At Time Management?
In this day and age, we are inundated with tasks that have to be done for our occupation, as well as tasks that we have to do for our families. Oftentimes, we are asked to do more than just tasks at the office. This can include having to go to functions and charity events for the company we work for, requiring more time.
Likewise, it’s not just tasks at home that have to be completed, but also taking the kids to soccer practice and music practice, attending school plays, talking to teachers at parent-teacher conferences, etc. Our time is at more of a premium than ever before, yet we always seem to be putting stuff off because we can’t handle it all. It’s due to poor time management. The question is, “Why are we so poor at time management?”
The main reason many people fail to manage time well is because there are two types of time: clock time and real time.