Slow cookers are a popular and extremely useful appliance to have in your kitchen. If you promote Amazon products or have a cooking, kitchen or other type of home related site then this Slow Cooker PLR article pack is jammed full of useful information and tips.
This pack contains 1 Slow Cooker Product Review and 4 PLR Articles
- Product Review – Hamilton Beach 33967 Set ‘n Forget 6-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker – Words 730
- Buying a Slow Cooker – Words 500
- Why Slow Cookers are Still Popular – Words 470
- Slow Cooker Recipe Tips – Words 467
- Best Slow Cooker Recipes – Words 423
Included is a Keyword list of 800 exact match keywords plus I have included a list of recommended main keywords to use and keywords where their search terms are rising.
Slow Cooker Recipe Tips
When deciding what to cook in your slow cooker you shouldn’t be at a loss for recipes. Most manufacturers supply enough recipes with your new slow cooker to get you started.
Before you begin cooking there are a few pointers that you need to know about.
- Only fill the slow cooker from ½ to ¾’s full as too much liquid will prevent the food from cooking correctly. Too little liquid will result in dry food.
- Always trim the excess fat from your meat. Too much fat can result in leaving an unpleasant taste to your dish.
- Most meats will take about 8 hours to cook so slow cooking is a great way to tender up those cheaper cuts of meat. Plus this saves you money on your grocery bill.
- Do not lift the lid. This allows too much heat to escape and prolongs the cooking time.
- Liquids do not boil away inside the slow cooker. If you are adapting a recipe be sure to add extra liquid to keep your food moist.
Buy Now $7