The Baby Boomer niche is exploding and this means that it can be a viable topic to add to your health, anti-aging, retirement or senior sites. Use this Baby Boomer PLR pack to create a new section on your current blog or to create a new site. I have also included PowerPoint slides so you can create your own stunning presentations and videos, just add your affiliate links and you are ready to promote.
Here’s what you get in your Baby Boomer package today:
- 5 Articles
- 15 Tweets
- 5 Images
- 5 Memes created from the images
- 5 Social Posters & you get the PowerPoint Template to create more
- Custom Power Point Template to really make your content shine
- Matching Word Template
- Baby Boomers Not Confident About Retirement
- Baby Boomers Must Remember To Take Care of Themselves When Caring For Their Parents
- How Did Baby Boomers Not Save Enough For Retirement?
- Baby Boomers Having Poorer Health Than Their Parents As They Enter Retirement
- Tips For Baby Boomers Taking Care Of Their Parents
Baby Boomers Not Confident About Retirement
Baby Boomers, that group of people born between 1946 and 1964, have either entered or are rapidly approaching the traditional retirement age of 62 to 65 years old. The youngest among this group is or will be 50 years old by the end of 2014. Yet, despite the fact that they are at or very close to traditional retirement, many of them are not that confident about retirement. Read more on why this is the case below.
In a recent survey conducted by the 15th Annual Transamerica Retirement, 35% of workers believe that the U.S. recession has not ended, but when it took into account Baby Boomers, that percentage rose to 40%. When Baby Boomers were asked about how they felt about the prospects of retirement, only 14% felt very confident about their prospects. Conversely, 41% thought that their standard of living would decrease; this was the worst percentage of any generation (amongst themselves, Generation X-ers, and Millennials).