This was originally sold on the Warrior Forum as a special weight loss pack. This PLR bundle pack includes 15 articles, a giveaway report and 10 auto responder messages. Just add your affiliate links inside the report and the messages and promote additional weight loss material to your list.
Weight Loss PLR Contents:
- Choosing Natural Weight Loss Supplements – Words 404
- Do Low Carb Weight Loss Diets Really Work – Words 456
- How to Encourage Healthy Weight Loss – Words 533
- Lose Weight in a Week – Is it Possible to Lose 10 Pounds Fast – Words 510
- Buying a Treadmill – Running for Weight Loss All Year Round – Words 470
- Using a Diabetic Weight Loss Diet Program – Words 448
- Using Affirmations for Weight Loss Motivation – Words 422
- Where to Find Weight Loss Help – Weight Loss Forums – Words 431
- Diets for Quick Weight Loss – the Cabbage Soup diet – Words 461
- How to Choose a Weight Loss Plan – Words 443
- Is Rapid Weight Loss Healthy for You? – Words 439
- Reduce Your Belly Fat and Flatten Your Stomach – Words 434
- Spice Up Your Diet with Weight Loss Diet Recipes – Words 475
- Using a Green Tea Weight Loss Plan to Boost Calories Burned while Exercising – Words 438
- Weight Loss Products – What You Need to Know Before Purchasing – Words 434
- The One Simple Ingredient to Boost Your Weight Loss Efforts – Words 1,818
Auto Responder Sequence:
- EmailMessages – 2,815 10 Messages
Sample Article Extract
How to Encourage Healthy Weight Loss
It is extremely tricky to lose weight and we are often tempted to use a quick fix solution to lose those extra pounds. You may lose weight initially but the answer to keeping your weight off permanently is to have a healthy weight loss. There is no such thing as the perfect diet, but if you are realistic in your approach you can find a diet plan that is well suited for you.
To encourage healthy weight loss for your body you must first look at your lifestyle habits. An easy way to do this is to keep a food journal for one week and record every morsel of food which you put into your mouth. Now, the key here is to be honest with yourself! After the week is over take a look at your food choices and see if any one item jumps out at you.
You might notice right away that you are drinking way too much soda. Drinking excessive amounts of soda is one of the biggest reasons for gaining weight in the U.S. today. Other foods to look for are sugar and too many breads including cereals and potatoes. The next food group is the fast food and junk food group. Are you guilty of popping a frozen dinner into the microwave, or stopping for a burger on your way home from work?