Position Yourself as an AUTHORITY in this Evergreen Niche
Spring has finally sprung and this means that people are eager to get outside and enjoy the warmer weather. Spring is also the perfect time for walkers to start walking either to lose weight, get fit or to just enjoy the beautiful scenery.
How would you like to cash in on this trend and attract not just new readers but buyers to your websites?
- Walking is by far the most popular activity in the U.S. alone
- CDC Gov States – More than 145 million adults now include walking as part of a physically active lifestyle
- On average, every minute of walking can extend your life by 1.5 to 2 minutes
Benefits of Walking Include:
- Walking an extra 20 minutes each day will burn off 7 pounds of body fat per year.
- To burn off 1 plain M&M candy, you need to walk the full length of a football field.
- Longer, moderately-paced daily walks (40 minutes at 60% to 65% maximum heart rate) are best for losing weight.
- Shorter, faster walks (20-25 minutes at 75% to 85% maximum heart rate) are best for conditioning your heart and lungs.
Easy to Re-Brand Content
Do you have a website or are thinking of starting one in any of the following areas?
- healthy living
- foot care
- Amazon product reviews
- exercise & fitness
- weight loss
- senior site
- family site
Just look at some of the keywords I researched for you, this means that people are searching for this type of content.
and how about Hashtag uses!
How to Use Your Walking Niche PLR Pack:
Now let’s look at the different ways you can market the Walking Niche to your potential customers.
1. Position Yourself as an Authority on the topic of Walking and Healthy Living by:
- Running an informative blog
- Writing reports on the subject
- Creating a monthly newsletter on all aspects of why walking is good for your health
- Why not create a Walking related Facebook or Google+ page or group?
2. Inform your readers about foot issues such as Plantar Fasciitis and why Diabetics have to be so careful with their feet.
3. Promote Walking related products as an affiliate to your customers. This includes items such as:
- heart rate monitors
- Walking Shoes
- Walking clothes
- Indoor treadmills
- and more the list goes on…
Sites like Amazon have hundreds of Walking and healthy living related products that you can promote.
Amazon has hundreds of products listed for outdoor activities including walking.
This means thousands of people are searching for Walking and Healthy Living related items on a daily basis.
Why else would Amazon and other sites list these types of products? Because they are selling like hotcakes!
With the Spring into Walking Niche PLR, there are related products you promote as an affiliate to boost your income. These include:
- Walking Shoes
- Walking Sticks and Gear
- Heart Rate Monitors
- Larger items such as Treadmills and Elipticals
- Motivational tapes
This is What You Get When You Pick This Up Spring into Walking Today
- Introductory PDF – how to use your PLR pack.
- 20 page eBook – ‘Spring into Walking’ (5,9653 words) – sell as your own product.
- Ecover in 2 styles + editable files.
- 5 original articles.
- 5 Amazon Product Reviews.
- Articles formatted onto slides – great for creating your own videos.
- List of keywords – over 285 keywords. Keywords are listed in categories to show you which keywords are
- asiest to target.
- Bonus Keyword list of long tail keywords – 1,000+.
- 30 Walking related tweets – schedule in Hoot-suite or Buffer to automate your tweets.
- Social posters to use on Facebook, Pinterest and Google+
- Spring into Walking banners – psd files included.
- Dupe Exam Plugin – helps you check your rewrite %
List Building PLR Pack
Want to build your list faster and really increase your online presence in the Walking niche?
- 1 report 6 Ways to Start Walking – use as Giveaway or Newsletter material. 3,192 words, 15 pages
- ecover with editable files – 2 different formats
- 5 Health Monitor Articles – 400 words + Use to Promote Amazon products
- 7 part email series to promote your walking ebook
- 10 Social Media Images
- Bonus – 10 additional articles on Plantar Fasciitis & Diabetes and Footcare
- Blank Ecovers that you can easily add your own text to 2D and 3D
Simply copy and paste the messages into your Autoresponder service and start giving away your report. It is so important to start building your list, don’t overlook this aspect now. I have done all the work for you.
Social Images to use on Facebook and Pinterest
Sample of Report
How To Structure Your Walking Program
You’re wanting to walk to improve your health, but you are unsure on how much walking you need to do to be in the shape and fitness you want to be in. It can be quite confusing to know how to set up the type of walking program you need to perform regularly, in order to be in the type of shape you want to be in. The information below will look into what you need to consider in order to gain the benefits you want to gain from your walking program.
You need to consider the three main variables to any walking program you can modify:
Frequency is the number of times you work out per week. Of course, the more often you work out, the more calories you will burn because you are doing the activity (i.e. walking as an exercise routine) more often per week.
Therefore, you should consider what benefits you want to gain from your walking workouts and how quickly you want to achieve them. This will help you determine how often you should be doing walking workouts each week.
Why You Should Start a Walking Routine
Spring really is the best time to start a walking routine. First of the all the warmer weather just makes you want to get outside and enjoy the fresh air and soak up the rays from the sun.
Health wise, you have probably been lacking in exercise during the winter. You may have even put on a few pounds.
Spring is the perfect time to actually take action and do something about it!
Before you jump into any walking routine you want to plan out where you are going to walk first. Remember you don’t want to overdo it either.
In addition to knowing where you want to walk you will also need a good pair of walking shoes. This is especially true if you have any leg, knee or foot issues.
Are you dealing with arthritis or do you keep getting plantar fasciitis? Both of these things can be difficult to deal with and wearing the correct shoes is extremely important.