The Paleo Diet is extremely popular and shows people how to get back to the basics and eat a natural diet. Use this Paleo Diet pack of PLR content to help you educate your readers to understand what this diet is all about. By following the Paleo Diet people can easily lose weight, reduce joint pain, sleep better and enjoy a longer, healthier life.
Paleo Diet Pack Contents:
- Eliminating Sugar from Your Diet – Words 546
- How Not to Eat Bread, Potatoes and Pasta – Words 482
- How to Handle Snack Attacks on the Paleo Diet – Words 443
- Paleo Diet Food – What to Eat on the Paleo Diet – Words 576
- Should You Limit Carbs on the Paleo Diet? – Words 443
- The History of the Paleo Diet – Words 766
- The Truth about Protein – Words 531
- What is the Paleo Diet? – Words 490
- What to Avoid on the Paleo Diet – Words 517
- Why You Need Fat to Lose Weight – Words 951
- Report: Discover Why You Need Fat in Your Diet – Words 957
- PDF Version of the Report
- 10 Sets of Powerpoint Slides – Main points of Articles
- 5 Quality Images
- Tweets/Facebook Posts
- 3 Keyword Lists
- 2 types of ecovers
What is the Paleo Diet?
The basis of the Paleo diet is that if follows what humans used to eat before the agricultural revolution came about. The Paleo diet encourages dieters to eat natural ingredients including tons of fruits and vegetables. Foods your ancestors used to grow for themselves.
The foods which are recommended are:
- Lean meats
All of the above foods are high in soluble fibre, antioxidants, phytochemicals, omega 3, monounsaturated fats and foods which have a low glycemic level when it comes to carbohydrate levels.
You can eat these lean protein sources along with unlimited amount of fresh fruits and vegetables.
The Paleo diet recommends that you avoid the following foods as much as possible.
- Refined sugars
- Refined grains
- Saturated fats
- Trans fats
- Processed foods
- High glycemic carbohydrate foods
All of these foods are known to cause obesity, diabetes and cardiovascular problems. They have also been linked to many other health related diseases.
If we dig back into our history books a little you will discover that when our ancestor’s reached 60 they suffered from very few diseases. Yes many people did not even make it to 60 but that was due to the high instances of people being killed while out hunting.