Are you confused by what Klout is and how to use it? This PLR Klout package will teach you and your readers how to become a Klout Superhero! How cool would it be to be known as an expert when it comes to Klout?
Here’s what you get in your Klout Superhero package today:
- 5 Klout Articles
- Slides created from the articles
- 6 page Getting Started Guide with screenshots
- Ready to go report created from the articles
- Klout conversation starters – ideas of what to share
- Ecovers in 2 styles with editable files
- Custom Power Point Template to really make your content shine
- Matching Word Template
- Bonus: How to Use Feedly to Become an Expert in Any Niche
What Is Klout?
When someone used to talk about “klout,” it would often mean a person who had considerable influence or pull with someone else. It would mean that the person has power over others and could influence them to do something or cause something to happen. This is likely how the name came about for a new measure of social media influence that has become popular over the last few years, a system aptly called “Klout.”
Klout is a website and mobile app that uses social media analytics to determine your overall social media impact, based on a score from one to one hundred. It takes into account how large your social media network is and how much those users interact with the content you post on those social media networks. The social media networks that can be monitored by Klout and used to help determine your “Klout score” include the following:
- Facebook fan pages (separate from your personal account)
- Google Plus (business pages only)