Do you email your list but run out of messages to fill up your Auto-responder? Use this Internet Marketing Email Series to help fill up your autoresponder over the next month. You can easily schedule out 5 messages a week using this sequence. It’s a great way to connect with your list and teach them something valuable all while building a solid relationship with them.
You could also use this pack in several other ways:
- Use it as an ecourse
- Turn it into a report and sell or give it away
- Use it to create articles or blog posts
21 Email Messages total of 40 pages, 7,600+ words + Images
- Thank You and Here is Your Download.
- Setting Up Your On-line Business.
- Setting Up Your Website.
- Installing Your WordPress Theme.
- WordPress Tips.
- WordPress Plugins.
- Now that Your Site is Set Up.
- Adding Pages & Posts to Your New Site.
- It’s Time for Content
- The All Important World of List Building.
- Building Your List – The Ups and Downs.
- Building Your List – Creating Lists.
- Building Your List – Getting Subscriber’s.
- Building Your List – Opt In Forms.
- Building Your List – Follow Up Messages.
- Tips for Your Follow Up Messages.
- The All Important Aspect – Traffic.
- Recap of Where You Are Now..
- Branding Your Content
- Content Creation Tips.
- Monetization Tips.
- List of Suggested Affiliate Products and Programs that you can use.
- Edit this document with your own affiliate links and then mail it to your list as a bonus report.
Setting Up Your Website
Hopefully you now have a domain name registered and living on your hosting account. Today let’s discuss your next step.
Now that you have your website shell set up, your next step is to fill this shell with a template or theme. Your theme is the design of your website, and you don’t need to have a super crazy look.
You may have heard of HTML websites and this refers to websites that had to be written with a bunch of code. While these are still in effect today, they take a lot of maintenance. They are expensive and time consuming.
Today you want to install a WordPress theme. There are literally thousands of free and paid themes in just about every color you can imagine.