Social Media is growing in popularity and using Google + is important for anyone wanting to grow an online presence. This reported has recently been updated to include all the latest changes and newest features. It is now a much longer report and could easily be made into a tutorial or turned into a slide show presentation. We have included templates for both Word and Powerpoint so you can easily start customizing your new PLR pack today.
- Google + Report – 18 pages, 4,500 words
- Includes separate screenshot images
- Ecovers with editable files
- Powerpoint templates – turn the report into a slide show
- Word template – easy to customize and brand
The report is ready to customize as you wish with further information and links. Use it to give to your subscribers as a way to build your marketing list or add your website and contact information and sell it as your own product.
Google + Revisited
Google+ has now been around for a while. As with any new site, they have made some new changes and additions to it. This report will attempt to cover the most recent changes. New people are jumping on Google+ every day in the hopes that it will turn out to be bigger and better than Facebook. While the jury is still out on that and is heavily debated by industry experts, tech experts, investors, and more, there is no doubt that Google+ is becoming an increasingly important social network when it comes to online marketing. We’ll discuss this in more detail later in the report.
You can sign up for your account through your Gmail account or through the following link directly:
I would strongly advise you to open a Google account so you can access all of their available features. Not doing so will create more headaches and limit the value you can get from Google+. Of course, if you use a Gmail account, have an AdWords account, or utilize any of Google’s other services (including Google Play or YouTube), you already have set up a Google account, so you can skip this step and jump right in. 🙂
Google + has many social features and is very easy to use. Google + basically consists of various social products and features.
- Profile – this is your about page
- Home – this is a news feed from everyone in your circles
- Explore – find out what’s hot and trending on Google
- Hangouts – video chat feature
- Communities – create and join online communities
- Events – Celebrate events
- Find People – helps you connect with people you may know on Google +
- Local – search for local places and write reviews
- Games – access to games you can play
- Huddle – group texting service…
- Circles – a way of managing your friends
- Photos – store your photos online
- Pages – create your own pages
Buy Now $10.00