Are you stuck when it comes to implementing Google Analytics on your site?
Google Analytics Explained
Google Analytics is an extremely powerful tool that has many benefits for your website and business. It allows you to analyze your traffic by tracking where your visitors are coming from, and what pages they visit on your site. Including how long they stay on certain pages, where they come from – browsers used, mobile visitors and more.
You can then use this information to improve your site, improving on pages that aren’t attracting attention and seeing which ones are working well for your business.
One of the biggest issues about Google Analytics is that people just don’t understand how to put it to use. How to sign up for an account, how to find your code, and how to add the code to a website.
Our new Google Analytics PLR pack includes an 11 page report that covers all of these points and more.
Topics covered include:
- Basic Introduction
- How to Set up Your Google Analytics Account
- How to Get the Most out of Your Account
- Do You Have Returning Visitors
- Campaign Tracking
The report is fully formatted with a clickable table of contents, header and page numbers inserted. Just add your own About page and contact information and save as a PDF and it’s ready to use.
- Report – Google Analytics Explained, 11 pages, 2,844 words
- Report – Incorporating Google Drive into Your Business, 11 pages, 2,661 words
- Editable ecovers in 2 styles for both reports + PSD
- Powerpoint Slides that cover main points of using Google Analytics – Brand and edit
- Video Slide Template – Just brand as your own, add your call to action and URL & save as an MP4
- PLR License
Preview of Report Template
Preview of Video Template