Content Upgrades are a hot new trend, are you using them in your business?
Content Upgrades PLR – Basics for Beginners
You may have seen the words Content Upgrades around, but aren’t quite sure what they are and how to use them.
Not to worry, our new pack is a report on how to use content upgrades, and it’s aimed at beginners.
Our new Content Upgrade PLR pack includes a 15 page report that discusses what a content upgrade is and how to use one for your business.
Topics covered include:
- What is a content upgrade
- How to set up a content upgrade
- Setting one up in WordPress, and in HTML
- Social Sharing
- Email Marketing
- Share Buttons
- Top 10 ideas for content upgrades
The report is fully formatted with a clickable table of contents, header and page numbers inserted. Just add your own About page and contact information and save as a PDF and it’s ready to use.
- Report – Content Upgrades – Basics for Beginners, 15 pages, 3,480 words
- Editable ecovers in 2 styles for both reports + PSD
- Powerpoint Slides that cover main points of using content upgrades – Brand and edit
- Video Slide Template – we took the powerpoint slides and added animation, transitions and music to the files + turned it into a MP4 video
- Content Upgrade Planner – a spreadsheet where you can list your content upgrades and track their performance.
- PLR License
Slide Template – You also get a copy of this with transitions, animations & music added plus the finished MP4 video
Preview of Report Template