Blogging Woes: Ten Ways You Are Sabotaging Your Blog
Have you been blogging for a while, but can’t seem to get traffic, or keep visitors long enough to gain any traction?
Getting traffic is one thing, but turning that traffic into an engaged audience is something entirely different. Here are ten things that may be turning your visitors off and keeping them from returning.
Topics covered in the Report include:
- A niche that’s too broad
- Being too impersonal
- Being inconsistent
- And more…
The report is fully formatted with a header and page numbers inserted. Just add your own About page and contact information and save as a PDF and it’s ready to use.
- Report – 7 pages, 2109 words
- Editable ecovers – includes blank version so you can change the name if you wish, just use PicMonkey to edit your image
- Emails – Ten follow-up emails to add to your autoresponder
- Powerpoint Slides that cover main points of the report – Brand and edit
- Pack of 10 Royalty Free Images
- Social Posters
- PLR License
Editable Ecovers + PSD Files
Slide Deck Preview
Preview of Report